Thursday, March 5, 2015

Writing Update

I'm fooling around with the covers for the Astrea series. I simply haven't found enough good images to build a cover series based on my cover for All The Saints Are Dead, so I'm experiments with completely different designs, ones not based on illustrations. I'm made some cool progress, but I'm not yet sure that the covers will say what I want.

Last month, I was revising my novel set in the 1920s. The ending has fought me tooth and nail, but I finally have one that is sticking, so now I can go back and revise the novel into a coherent whole.

I'm going into the last revision of The Wind Before The Storm. I'll tighten where I can, expand where I need, and make sure that all the sentences read like English.

The third novel in the Astrea series has the working title of Dominia, but I think that focuses the novel incorrectly. So now I'm onto either A Crown Of Silver Stars, or maybe just A Crown Of Stars.