- Alpha-male. It's great to be an alpha-male.
- Non-alpha males are there to be defeated/die. They don't rate.
- Using your stereotypical male traits is the only successful strategy to progress the story.
- It sucks to be a woman.
- Women need to be put in their place.
- Every woman secretly feel the need to be put in her place.
- The villain is an alpha male (because nobody else can stand up to an alpha)
- [sometimes] Alpha-wanna-be who clearly isn't. He dies.
- [sometimes] Non-alpha sidekick, who's effective only when the alpha's around.
Note that while there is some violence against some women, it's not wanton violence. The sole purpose of violence against women is to make them passive, to recognize their position in the power dynamic. Once they've accepted their inferior status, a man loses his license for violence, especially as the woman has passed into a state of happiness now that she's found her proper position. Villains, however, don't recognize that distinction, always beating their women.
I can't state this strongly enough, the goal of a man is to dominate women, not murder them.
Women are wrong when they assert any male traits, such as dominance, power, ambition, cleverness, and the like. These are wild women, and they exist for the hero to tame. Often, they've usurped the order by making men work for them, often using magic or their sexual wiles. Once tamed, they assume docile status.
Is there non-consensual sex? There may be by the villain, because that's what villains do, but as the hero is manly and utterly desirable, a woman is incapable of controlling herself, so she must naturally throw herself willingly onto the hero and fuck for dear life. The hero never needs fear non-consensual sex because, by definition, his mere presence puts women into a consenting status. (Yes, the logic really is that stupid.)
Is this ridiculous? Of course it is. It's alpha-male pornography, where the alpha-male character butchers his enemies, accumulates women, and reaps all the rewards of being the alpha.